Tuesday 2 August 2016

JOURNAL DAY 2

Tuesday, 2 August 2016


Journal Day 2; Aug 2, 2016

Day 2: Write something about yourself that makes you really proud of.




Something about myself that makes me really proud of

In this world, everyone has their own good thoughts about themselves which make them feel proud of, This tells that I myself too have something which really makes me to feel proud of myself. I'm proud of myself because I can be a good teacher for my friends and cousins. I love teaching those people who are unable or having difficulty in subjects or contents in it which I've well mastered.

Well, this attitude came to me since form 1 because I was doing well in my academics. My classmates usually ask my help to help them solve problems they're facing in studies especially mathematics. So my teaching destiny started at that day till today. Sometimes I love to offer myself to help my friends. That's because I want everyone to be equal in education.

Moreover, I also teach my cousins whenever they ask me something about studies.I think it's not too difficult to teach them. That's because they're younger than me so, it's easy to control them and teach them something which I've learnt some time ago.

I myself too will get some benefits when I'm teaching my cousins and friends.The benefits which I meant were I can easily test the strength of my memory. This means I can revise my syllabus and recall what I've studied when I'm teaching my friends. Same goes to my cousins ,because they're young ,whenever I teach them I can easily recall whatever I studied at their age .In addition, I will also look at their text books whenever I'm teaching them .This also helps me to be updated in my old syllabus.

Teaching makes me feel proud of myself. That's because I'll feel too great when helping people especially when teaching them .Moreover, my parent's too will feel jubilant about my caring attitude, for others academics. So, when people understand and satisfied with my teaching, that's the moment I feel proud of myself.





Written by Pavendran nair


2 comments:

  1. Good one Pavendran. Keep up the good work. Teaching others will help you to have better understanding about the subject and it also helps to strengthen your memory. True, doing good deeds will give you a sense of happiness and satisfaction of helping others.

    ReplyDelete