Monday 1 August 2016

JOURNAL DAY 1


MONKEY IS LOST

Monday, 1 August 2016


Journal Day 1; Aug 1, 2016

Day 1: List 10 things that make you really happy.



10 Things That Make Me Really Happy


1.Family

I really can't imagine a life without living with my family members.They mean allot to me and always support me when I'm in a great dilemma. I also love all the moments which I spent most of the time in my life.For me there's nothing so precious than my family and I really love them allot, They are the reason which makes me happy and brave to overcome my circumstances.

2.Friends

I think that there wont be a enjoyable life without friend, how about you?.Well to be fair, friends are really my second advisor  and of course they're jokers.They have a great sense of humour and make me laugh all the time whenever I'm with them. Actually this really helps me to release my stress.

3.Food

I love eating new types of food. I usually enjoy eating spicy food which really makes me feel awesome....

4.Comics

Oh my god, I just don't know how to express about how much I love reading comics.It depends on what kind of comics are we reading.I usually buy and read the comics which are fully filled with jokes.The content in the comics makes me to laugh out of my lungs sometimes, which means it makes me feel happy and not suffering in stress.

5.Music

Well, what's comes out in our mind when we are bored? I'll say music.Music helps me to relax my mind and helps me to imagine weird things when I hear them.It also makes me feel that I'm in my own world filled with my wishes and dreams.

6.Swimming & Swimming pools

I love swimming. Swimming was a challenging sports for me at the first but I put my maximum effort to overcome the challenges I faced in swimming. It made me feel happy because I was really able to reduce my weight fast than other sports activities which I tried out.Swimming pools are also the reason for my interest in swimming. They make me really so comfortable when it's a scorching day.

7.Puppies

I don't own a puppy but my cousins have puppy.Whenever I go to their house the puppy will run towards me and sit on my lap. Then it plays with me.Well at first I was really too scared to play with it but then I was used to play with it.

8.Movie

I started watching movie when I was a kid till today. Movies are my second best friend which makes me laugh by looking at the scenes which are funny. It also helps me to add on my knowledge.

9.Science 

I started enjoying reading science since I was in year 2.That's because it's all about facts and logics which is happening around us. I always have curiosity to know why things are happening and I'll be really happy when I found the answer.

10.Teaching

I always love teaching my friends who are weak in some subjects which I've mastered.That's because helping people who needs help is something which will make us feel great about ourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment