Saturday 6 August 2016

JOURNAL DAY 4


Journal Day; Aug 4, 2016

Day 4: Five ways to win your heart.


Five Ways To Win My Heart



1. Caring

I love those people who are too caring. What I'm trying to tell is I always feel happy when people are caring to me or others. As an example, the person who is caring will be worrying for the others such as helping a blind person to cross the road. This kind of people will really win my heart and always be not forgotten by me.

2. Nature lover

I really enjoy myself when looking at all the natural things. Moreover, I appreciate those who also enjoy themselves when surrounded with nature.I wish to stay in a place which is surrounded with tress and there must be a huge waterfall too. Nature always wins my heart. That's because when I'm admiring at them I feel relieved from stress.

3. Supportive

Everyone has their own obstacles and most of us will easily give up in facing the obstacles. So, everyone needs someone to always support them and give moral supports in facing the problems. Same goes to me, I too need someone who will be there to support me always. This person can be my parents, cousins, or friends. So, whoever are supportive to me and everyone, they will be the one who will win my heart. 

4. Cooks tasty food

Well, I think that everyone in this earth only wants to eat food which is too scrumptious.
So, I really appreciate the person who are able to cook tasty food. They must be also creative in decorating the food with toppings. The person who had win my heart by cooking tasty food is the person I love the most, my mom.

5. Understanding

Everyone needs a understanding person in family and friendship. That's because, we won't feel lonely whenever we are in sadness. This kind of understanding person will be really able to understand our pain and feelings.So , they are the best people for us to consult when we are facing some emotional problems and they will give us a best solution to overcome it. I'm really waiting to meet the person who really understands me allot and they will be the person who wins my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment